After we learn about the description of Proverbs 31 Woman, there are few lessons that can be a guidance to our daily life, starting today :)
1. Get up early – you will be amazed at how much time you add to your day simply by getting up when the alarm goes off the first time. Getting up before the sun rises will also let you find that quiet time.
2. Get plenty of rest – turn off the television, computer and other electronic noise. Let your mind rest before you put go to bed. Your sleep will be better and you will wake up the next day more rested.
3. Reach out to help – alleviating others burden will alleviate ours as well.
4. Find the positive – sometimes it can be tough to find the silver lining, but it always exists.
5. Be bold – you will never walk on water if you do not get out of the boat.
6. Be prepared for opportunity – when the door opens, be ready to go. Plan for action so you can take action when opportunity arises.
7. Look good – the advertisements showing the woman in a dress and pearls was not as far off the mark as you might have hoped. Looking good will help you feel good.
8. Keep on keeping on – it is important to rest but it is also important not to get caught up in idleness. Running on idle is NOT good for the engine. Do something constructive.
9. Encourage others – being an encouragement not only makes you a joy to others but will end up helping you feel joyful about what you are doing.
10. Be thankful for the provision – you may not have all that you want or desire but you have the most important things. Be thankful for what you do have and you will discover that you have more and more of the things that you want as well.
11. Look after your home – being a good steward means more than giving a tithe. It requires taking care of all, including making your home “guest ready” every day.
12. Meet the needs of those around you – there are days when you do NOT want to do things, but do them any way just because you have love for the ones you are serving.
13. Work with your hands – build something, make something, bake something or write something.
14. Be helpful – look for ways that you can help your family, your neighbors or the strangers. Even little things can be big.
15. Put God first – no matter how busy times get, be sure to make time for God. Spending time in prayer and study in the morning, throughout the day and just before bed will keep your heart, mind and body centered.
There is so much to learn from the Proverbs. Let the principles help us find our path for life.